Being a wholesale and goods trader business is difficult; from inventory management constraints to product profitability predictions and volatile markets, there is a lot, but CredFlow is the single solution to all these problems.
Reporting and Analysis
Analyzing your invoice payments is critical to understand your finances. Thus, CredFlow will help you with the cash flow analytics of your organization. With more data in hand, make better decisions for the growth of the organization.
Customer Payment Aging Analysis
Over time, it is essential to understand how your customers repay the payment and how many of them are delaying it through the ageing analysis. We can tell you that data through interactive graphs under a single view. All this data comes through your Tally or Busy data.
Send Timely Payment Reminders to your Customers
- With CredFlow, you can send payment reminders to your creditors through multiple channels. At the same time, you can ping them on Email, SMS, and IVR for payment reminders.
Manage Purchase orders with ease
- You can create invoices and many other business documents with a click for all of your customers.
- All of those invoices sync with your Tally books, and if your accounts team needs to access your purchase order data, they can directly access it in Tally or Busy.
Better Team Management
- You can assign roles to specific people in your organization, and they will get access to data that you want them to see.
- With a single view, your team is getting all the data they need for smoother operations of your organization.
Your CashFlow will Prepare your business for the future.
- With CredFlow you can understand your finances and have a clear understanding of how much of your invoices are unpaid and gives you a visual representation of your cash flow through graphs.
Decomplex your supply chains with efficient inventory management
- Your Tally or Busy syncs with the Credflow; thus, with a single click, you can view all your items in the application.
- At times of demand shift, you can shunt the products with no demand in the market.
- Through this, your distribution network will always cater to products in demand; rather than overstocking goods, your inventory operations will be more optimized.